Five Tips for Raising Godly Children – JC Ryle (Duties of Parents)
These 5 tips (or suggestions) come from Ryle's Duties of Parents and was compiled by Erik at JC Ryle Quotes. These are not full-proof tips that your child will come to an understanding of his need for Jesus and plea to the Father of Heaven to save his soul, but these suggestions are a part of your responsibility as a parent to your God, your church, your covenant child(ren) and to your community. Only the God the Father and Jesus the Son through the work of the Holy Spirit can bring your child(ren) to that place of recognizing their need for Jesus.
- Training Your Child to Love God Depends on You
- Training Your Child Means Watching Over Their Soul
- Training Your Child To Know The Bible
- Training Your Child to Have a Habit of Prayer
- Training Your Child to Love the Church and the Lord’s Supper