Six Questions for Evangelicals to Ask Themselves on Reformation Sunday
2. Sola Scriptura. Is Scripture alone the supreme authority to which we direct thoughtful attention each day?
3. Priesthood of Believers. Do our neighbors and friends see in us a commitment to gospel ministry worked out in a regular routine of service?
4. Solus Christus. Do we enter God’s presence directly and with confidence by virtue of the high priesthood of Christ?
5. Sola Fide. Do we rest in our Lord’s finished work, accessed by faith alone, as the sole basis of our right-standing with God?
6. Soli Deo Gloria. Do we regularly communicate the good news of Jesus’ death, resurrection, and new creation, believing that the Holy Spirit will extend redemption through the foolishness of this message to save lost people and transform the world?